BEHAVIOR RULES AND RESTRICTIONS FOR GIESTS OF BOEING 737NG FLIGHT SIMULATOR:
- Children under 8 years of age shall not be allowed to fly, children between the ages of 8 and 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Individuals under the influence of alcohol or any controlled substances shall not be allowed on the simulator.
- The cockpit can seat maximum 4 people (3 guests and a Dream Aero Instructor Pilot). The total weight shall not exceed 300 kg.
- Pregnant women shall not be allowed to fly.
- During the flight please observe all safety rules and follow the instructions of your instructor pilot.
- All personal belongings must be firmly secured during the flight so that they will not move around the cockpit.
- The drawing bridge can hold only one adult at a time.
Following restrictions apply:
- The instructor pilot must be present in the cockpit whenever someone else is inside.
- No unrelated objects, foods or pets can be taken into the cockpit.
- Unauthorized persons may not stand closer than 2 meters from the base of the platform.
- Applying physical efforts to flight simulator control systems, levers, push buttons, switches, and valves shall not be allowed.
- Leave the cockpit only via the airstairs (except for in emergency).
Any gross violations of these rules will result in canceling the service, and the cost of the tickets shall not be refunded!